Monday, April 27, 2009

SO I was tagged so I thought I would go ahead and do it.....My wedding day!

This is all about the day - for better or for worse:

1) What was your wedding date: Aug 30th 1996

2) How long from 'I will' to 'I do' - 4 months

3) Where were you married: The Cardston Alberta Temple

4) What were your wedding colors: Peach and Cream..I know but whatever it was the 90's ok!!
and I got the best center piece out of my color scheme, a bowl full of peach fuzzies!!

5) Who was in your wedding party - Alison Bourne with a tooth Ganchar, Heather Pack onofrychuck, Carley West Bateman. My 3 best friends.

6) Honestly, could your bridesmaids REALLY have worn their dress again: Actually yes, I made them that way, although to see them now I would have made them different, but still not sure if any of them did.

7) Did you LOVE your gown: I really really did.

7b) Would you choose the same gown again: Umm no because it isn't 1996 anymore...and I am sorry it is unfortunately a little dated already..sooo sad!

8) Flowers - Real or Silk: Real - I loved those too.

9) Reception - Full meal or Calling reception: Calling reception

10) Dance or no dance: No dance, I had other things to do then dance.... ;)

11) What would you have done differently: Oh lots....My reception was very simple and i liked it that way but I would have done a few things different with the decorating and I would have had insisted on the peach Juice instead of the water my mom made me have.

12) Any disasters? Not no that I can remember.

13) Best gift you received: Our duvet, we still have it.

14) Strangest gift you received: Hahaha, a set of knives that was missing 2 knives!! And a dirty used electric can opener put back in the box.

15) Most memorable moment of the day: Oh there are lots...I would say the drive to the Temple with my parents, standing outside of the temple with my 3 best friends for years and being able to share that moment with all of them. Seeing Mitch cry as he said "yes" always cute seeing the boys cry. My dad tearing up as he handed me over as a married woman to another man..... And other things I won't mention on here.....lololol....The whole day was nice, It was the hottest day of the year, no wind..good friends, wonderful family..could not have asked for a better day!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

I think the day might have been greatly improved had I been there... I could be wrong, but I don't think so.

Unknown said...

I didn't know you were moving! I hope you like your new place and that Mitch's job is a good one.

Your kids are so cute.

Fun to hear about your wedding too! What would we do without blogging.:)

Alison said...

Fuzzy Peaches Jana!! Ahh, that was a good day. Watching you guys for photos was hysterical :)

Lorissa said...

USED CAN OPENER akkkk! I wanna see some sweet pics of your wedding! And way to snag him in 4 months, you got some serious skills!

The Blandon's said...

used can opener, missing knives!!! What the heck! That is too funny.
I remember your wedding day - I wasn't a part of it....... that is all I will say for now.....

Janas Bananas said...

For the record...I did not cry...

Ginnie said...

I think you forgot a question.
Nooner or no nooner? ;)