

seriously the cutest girls, I could not find one of Bailey, or the boys....they are on mitchs files and i am not that computer smart.
So I am just writing because frankly I am bored. I often wonder if people out there even read my blog.....I like to think I am intriging enough to stop by and take a gander...Whatever.
My daughter has a obsession to the barbie movies, everyday its the same thing over and over, its a good thing there are lots of them to switch up the delightful songs I get to listen too. And really barbie offers such a great lesson on being a princess but still being kind to the little people, because even princess are good people. This way my princess can learn to be nice to all the little people out there.... hmmmmm.
My basement is coming kinda. turns out we need a whole new basement, it will be good to have a renovated basement when it was in dire need of non wood paneling walls. But it was still fine. Right now I have all my kids in 1 room all the time, no where to go and 3 girls sharing one bed in the room upstairs, this means at 10:00pm I still hear girls giggling, I guess better giggles then fighting. 2 months it may take, 2 months with 12 kids.....I have 6-9 day home kids everyday, you tell me what I am going to do with all of them with no basement??...I will need to get creative that's for sure, I should have Tanya move in with me she would keep them busy. Or maybe my mom she is is good at being creative and imaginative...Why didn't she pass on some of her awesomeness to me?? Its ok, Dad did his duty in passing down the gift of analness and chattiness....its all good. Anyway, when the basement is done it will be nice to once again have a clean organised house!!!
Why is it when you can't have a clean area and its pretty much in shambles I can't seem to get the rest of my house to par, it just seems pointless since I know its really not clean everywhere. And when things are in my living room (from the basement)that do not belong there, makes it even harder to organise. I am funny like, not sure what my problem its but its just the way it is,.....So I do what I need to to to make it "look" clean but I know the really truth..the dirty truth!
Well I am going to stop rambling now, I thought I would fill a blog while waiting for pictures of my fabulous weekend with my oldest friend Alison.....Those were good times. I am so lazy, I have 2 blogs waiting and I cant do either of them without the picture, I mean seriously just get them scanned, but I can't till my scanner is hooked up after the the computer is put back downstairs....One day........But I will post a few pictures, random ones since blogs are always better with pictures, and since this is pretty much random it will fit my theme.... Peace out dawgs...
6 comments:
Mannnnnnn am I glad I am not visiting you at the moment. Why don't you pack up your family and come over to my house until the Renovations are done. It would be more fun.
Well those are some cute girls. Halle really looks like you in that picture!
Sometimes your spelling confuses me. That pic of Halle is Mady in like 3 years. It's so crazy how much they look alike. I should blog about it....haha
Hey dawg... LOLOLOLOL you are a hoser.
Your basement stuff sucks big time :( but when it is done you will be loving every second of it!!!!!
I want that outfit Halle is wearing it is sooooooooo cute! And that one that you bought for Bailey when she was in kindergarten - do you think it will fit me?
I feel you pain. All of it.
Does Dina realize her spelling is kind of the same?
love you dina!
you are hilarious! the basement thing sucks! isn't it nice enought outside for the kids to play?? i don't know how you have day home kids, i COULD NOT do that. you are a saint. your girls are adorable!
Its making me tired just thinking of you. Good thing you really aren't prego.:)
If anyone can handle anything...its you Jana!! Keep the posts coming!
so jana have you ever heard of DIGITAL? you know, digital cameras, makes that whole scanning and stuff obsolete - welcome to the year 2009 there j.
ps. Rondom......is that janaese for random?
Post a Comment