Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Well here it is.

I can't figure out how to get my pictures under my words so when you read my blog the pictures will make more sense.....


This is a picture of what is across the street from where we live, its a little camp ground behind those trees with a little park and I love it, it smells soooooo good in the summer, like a mountain. And there are always deer walking around our yard....everyday.

This is my back yard that I will miss..if you look through the corner of the trees, that's the kids school yard off in the distance..ya the school is half a block!!!


This is my awesome long drive way that I love and wish was paved...but its not...and part of my house. I have a picture of my house, not sure where it went but this is the gist of it.




Well I am taking one for more then just the team here, I am pretty sure there is not a more disgusting picture of me out there but since its the only one I can find of me and Deanna it will have to do, and since you all know that I can look a bit less double chinny I am OK with letting you all see it. I mean seriously, I was going to for the "I am not sure I know how to be serious when someone is taking my picture" look, but instead I went for the "I like chins" look. ...Anyway, this is my Bff of Rocky, Hot, tan,wonderful, perfectly amazing, does not do well for my ego to be friends with her friend. She is pretty much amazing at everything she does, most put together person I have ever met! And I love her!!




Well I guess its time to post my news, and this is full truth news!
Mitch and I are packing up our family and moving to Pincher Creek. Mitch is leaving to be there to start by June 1st and I am staying behind till the kids are done school then heading out.
I can't say I am super excited about it, I love Rocky and I am going to miss it tons. Our ward out here is the best more humble ward I have ever been a part of and I love that, The friends I have made and the kids I babysit...I will miss them tons. I Am also sad to take Colton away from his friends, he is getting to that age where he is getting into his peers and school and sports groups and he has the best little friend out here, they are 2 peas in a pod. It breaks my heart to take him away, when we told the kids Colton broke into tears and said "but what about Erik, what is he going to do"?? I thought that was sweet. But I told him friends are forever if they are really true friends and we will see him again. Although that didn't console him too much because he was saying. "ya but now I wont play on the basketball and baseball team with him, go to school with him, have sleep overs, do out homework together" ...And then I thought, and date together...But I am know he will be fine and he will make new friends. Erik's mom is my best friend out here and I am sad to be leaving her, she is wonderful and fun and she is who was the most enjoyable thing about Rocky, and I feel bad leaving her behind.
This move is a good one for Mitch though, he is moving into a higher position and will be into the full management of the rec department for the town, so he is so excited and I love seeing him proud of himself, that does not happen very often and he really deserves it. Mitch is a great guy and he just wants to do his best and accomplish his goals. So I will support whatever I have to is it means him feeling like he is doing what he needs to do to take care of us.

I will also miss my little house believe it or not, I think when we moved out here away from out families for the first time this is where grew together and made a nice little lives for ourselves. Didn't think I would miss it but I think I just might a little....Not to say I won't be happy when I get into my own house and I have room for kids to run and play.

And I will be close to Dina...This means she must come visit me, she does not have a choice in the matter, and really at this point if we can't get into a house right away I will be moving into her basement till we can get into one...Yay for me.....hmmmmmm.

Anyway, that's all for now...Till next time.

8 comments:

henline crew said...

Party at my house!!! woot woot!!!!

henline crew said...

It will be sad not to have Rocky to visit though now that I think about it. It was fun to go to and have good times. Maybe James will get transferred up there and then that will be kinda hilarious. Then it will be you visiting me.

Alison said...

Oh Jana! That pic makes me laugh. With you though, not at you. Congrats again to you and Mitch!!

Lorissa said...

HOLLA on your new move! You will be closer to home now!

The Blandon's said...

Awwwwww, that made me almost cry. It is hard to leave places where you have made great friends and have so many great memories! Mike and I know the feeling all too well with how often we move around.
I am going to miss Rocky - I loved that place! It is for the best and life moves on... Good luck and I wish I was moving into Dina's basement too so we could all hang together all the time!

Stephanie said...

I did it. I read the WHOLE THING!! And you will pee your pants laughing to know that all I could think about while I was reading till the bitter end was:
no, not your "nice" picture with your tongue sticking out... I was thinking I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T WEAR HUTTERITE HAIR ANYMORE!!!!
liar liar pants on fire.
You also neglected to mention that you would be closer to ME. Thanks.

Catherine said...

Wow chins alright! I think I counted at least 12 of those suckers - we should submit this it Guinness - wowsers J. So.....when are you going to be a good sister and visit your family in the south???????

M Smith said...

On a side note (and possibly more or less sad depending on how you look at things), every time you write about a city or place I have to google it to find out which country you're talking about. That's all. That was my whole confession for today.