I have hit my time line so its time for me to announce my exciting news...I AM PREGNANT!!!
I am 13 weeks along and due Sept 11th. I wanted to wait and see the ultra sound and make sure everything is OK and everything checked out so now we are very excited.
It took a bit to get excited since I get super sick and we were pretty much done having our kids since my baby will be 4 in 2 weeks, but I am now excited and looking forward to the new addition in our home.
Our kids are sooooo excited, I think it took Colton a minute to decide what he thought but he is happy about it. He said he was trying to figure out if he wanted to be a babysitter to another kid or not, but he thinks it will be fine since he likes babies, but I informed him he won't be babysitting the baby for awhile, then he was disappointed. Bailey is beside herself about it and can hardly wait. I think this will be fun now that my kids are kinda older and can help out a lot and watch them love this little person...I am pretty sure this baby won't learn how to walk till it is 3 since it will be hauled around everywhere it goes.
We are not going to find out what it is but I have a picture of the ultra sound, I got to have that new 3D ultra sound as well when I was in Calgary, it was pretty cool, here is the link if you want to see the picture click here.
15 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
Too bad you don't get paid to watch your own kids.
You are soooooooooooo sneaky.
hardy har har.
You tricky, tricky girl!!! You really had me filling my pants on that one...
Just so you know, when I read the first paragraph, I knew you were being retarded. It didn't work on me. I know, you are most disappointed. Nice try anyway.
Ha I so thought of doing this too! I also didn't believe you, lol. there are a few people that have announced it on facebook so I don't believe anyone anymore! aha Could you imagine though!!
yikes! i was really surprised you were already happy about it! that was a good one.
I was skeptical as well. You funny girl! The trick may be on you in the end...
Hooligan.
HAHAHA That was a good one. I was thinking though that it didn't add up, 13 weeks and due on Sept 11th, because I am 14 weeks and due on October 6th.
Wow. I don't know how you are going to do it! Congrats!
April Fools back at ya.:)
you totally got me...I was freaking out. That's what happens when I don't read your blog until April 12th.
Wow look what happens when you read it weeks late...I was reading with my mouth wide open hee hee. Careful not to jinx yourself after that one!
i have to say that i totally believed it! ha ha you are sneaky.
You got me!
Post a Comment