And please try to focus on the kids, as much as Mitch's sexy pose is distracting just keep your eyes on the task....He is hard to resist, trust me I know!!!
So, Here I am wondering what to blog about. I realise it has been awhile and I am getting razzed by my fans once again, so here you go, now the 2 of you can leave me alone!!
I do have a few blogs ready to go but I am waiting on a camera that works so I can take some pictures...or the snow to melt (which face it we all know its never leaving) so I can go in the garage and find some old pictures I am looking for. But until then I will pretend I have something important and stimulating to talk about.
We had pink eye in our house this weekend so we did not go to church, which pink eye is about as fun as eating a rotten apple, I spent more hours on Friday washing bedding and blankets, hands. lysoling just about anything you can Lysol then I did anything else. Mitch was in Edmonton this weekend so he was not home so I got to stay home with the whole crew, this was to be a relaxing day...Now lets talk about all 5 kids kids locked in a house for a whole weekend...My daughters have been exiled to their room 3 times today, and as I type I have just sent them back to their rooms, for they are each on one side of me arguing about who's doll it was Halle was holding, because someone is obviously going to die if the mystery is not solved. I am not sure why they all have to make such a big deal over a 10 year old doll that has sat on the bottom of the toy box for 8 years and they don't even play with dolls anymore!!!!
I really need a bigger house, either that or this snow has got to go and the sun has got to start shining so I can ship the kids outside!!! And to boot it looks like there is going to be some Reno's in the basement due to water leakage from outside..all the walls have been pulled off and it may mean a big job that will take more then a month. That is going to be interesting when I have 7 day home kids plus my 2 running around my 948 square foot home and I have no basement to exile them too. It's times like this I am glad I am renting and its not my own house to have to fix...Although if we could just find a house that we want to buy and pay the price they are asking we would not have this problem. But that is another story...I am hoping that with in the year I will have a "I bought a house" blog to write about.....But until then I will deal.
Well I am going to go, I hope this blog warmed your hearts....I am hoping to have another one up and running soon....And seriously how do you all come with things to write about every other day, it amazes me really, and for how much I talk it amazes me I have nothing to write about. Oh well, till another day all....I need to go the water is running upstairs and I hear kids in the cupboard....a clear sign that I can no longer neglect the kids and maybe go make supper so they are fed??? always a good idea...... What isn't a good idea is making spinach dip for your Saturday night sitting in front of the t.v watching a movie when your husband is gone treat. Make sure you have all the ingredients and do not substitute the mayo for miracle whip.....it makes for a disappointing non delicious waste of calories spinach dip evening!!!! Sometimes the tangy zip of miracle whip is not a added delite~!!
I do have a few blogs ready to go but I am waiting on a camera that works so I can take some pictures...or the snow to melt (which face it we all know its never leaving) so I can go in the garage and find some old pictures I am looking for. But until then I will pretend I have something important and stimulating to talk about.
We had pink eye in our house this weekend so we did not go to church, which pink eye is about as fun as eating a rotten apple, I spent more hours on Friday washing bedding and blankets, hands. lysoling just about anything you can Lysol then I did anything else. Mitch was in Edmonton this weekend so he was not home so I got to stay home with the whole crew, this was to be a relaxing day...Now lets talk about all 5 kids kids locked in a house for a whole weekend...My daughters have been exiled to their room 3 times today, and as I type I have just sent them back to their rooms, for they are each on one side of me arguing about who's doll it was Halle was holding, because someone is obviously going to die if the mystery is not solved. I am not sure why they all have to make such a big deal over a 10 year old doll that has sat on the bottom of the toy box for 8 years and they don't even play with dolls anymore!!!!
I really need a bigger house, either that or this snow has got to go and the sun has got to start shining so I can ship the kids outside!!! And to boot it looks like there is going to be some Reno's in the basement due to water leakage from outside..all the walls have been pulled off and it may mean a big job that will take more then a month. That is going to be interesting when I have 7 day home kids plus my 2 running around my 948 square foot home and I have no basement to exile them too. It's times like this I am glad I am renting and its not my own house to have to fix...Although if we could just find a house that we want to buy and pay the price they are asking we would not have this problem. But that is another story...I am hoping that with in the year I will have a "I bought a house" blog to write about.....But until then I will deal.
Well I am going to go, I hope this blog warmed your hearts....I am hoping to have another one up and running soon....And seriously how do you all come with things to write about every other day, it amazes me really, and for how much I talk it amazes me I have nothing to write about. Oh well, till another day all....I need to go the water is running upstairs and I hear kids in the cupboard....a clear sign that I can no longer neglect the kids and maybe go make supper so they are fed??? always a good idea...... What isn't a good idea is making spinach dip for your Saturday night sitting in front of the t.v watching a movie when your husband is gone treat. Make sure you have all the ingredients and do not substitute the mayo for miracle whip.....it makes for a disappointing non delicious waste of calories spinach dip evening!!!! Sometimes the tangy zip of miracle whip is not a added delite~!!
7 comments:
Well. The pics of your kids is good.. but I do really enjoy Mitch's spread eagle in the background. Man he's hot!
Tres exciting news about your basement. HOLLA!! Ok, not so good while it is snowing and you have nowhere to go or put them.. but when its done - HOLLA!! How fab will it look? Oh ya, tres fab.
Thanks for the appetizer blog - I appreciate your willingness to submit to my every demand.
That was a clever last line, J. I can totally see you sitting there writing it and saying to yourself "I am soooo clever" YOu never told me about your basement. When did this happen? You should call me when you dont have a million kids at your feet so you can tell me the story. As for Colton...we all know he's just too cool. It happens, it's just the facts.
Oh and I forgot to tell you. In the first picture of Halle...she looks just like Mady. They really do look alike, it's crazy. I know your disappointed that 2 of the comments are from me. It's most unfortunate.
Wow i feel like I "really know Mitch a whole lot better"
I have noticed that your family has some eye color issues lately...
Black eye, now pink eye?
You have a crazy, crazy life. Yet I still envy you in so many ways.
One thing I hate more than a lot of things is when I want to eat something so bad. So I make it and end up having to substitute an ingredient. Then it tastes NOT so good. Arrrrrggggggg! Especially if it's something as good as your spinach dip!
I think it needs to be said that it is not Jana's spinache dip recipe its James' - duh!!!
first of all your kids are super gorgeous and we all know where that comes from ;)
Secondly, i had the same experience with my guacamole yesterday! :( everything was going fine, the avocados were the perfect squishiness and then mush everything in there... only to find that the brand new red onion that i walked all the way to the store for.... was a tad on the sour side. Boo!! but i ate it all anyways, out of protest. my stomach is upset now. lol
Hope the snow melts soon but not into your basement!!!!!
Post a Comment