SO I have had lots of comments about the pictures I posted about
Colton looking like me. Now I have always known he looks like me since I own my little girl pictures... but everyone always says Mitch which I let them, whatever everyone sees things
different......So I am posting them for you to see, this is
Coltons grade 5 picture, I want to hear your vote!! Maybe I should find a picture of
Mitch and post it too....
hmmm good plan. If I can find them in my mess of moving and boxing and packing things in the garage I will do that.

Ps. I had to change my heading because
every time Mitch came to read it he mocked it..He though "these happy
golden years" was cheesy...I told him it was just the name of the little house on the
prairie book but he still thought it was
dumb. I guess the Ball family needs a cooler name....Anyway just
in case you all are wondering.....I know it was probably keep you up at night for sure.
12 comments:
Same cheeks, nose, jaw line as you; Mitch's eyes = pretty cute kid. Maybe just don't tell him, it might go to his head ;)
HILARIOUS!
There is actually another picture of Colton that looks more like you.. but this one is pretty good too!
Ya, he looks more like you than I had thought before but I have since figured out it is Mitch's facial expressions that make him look more like Mitchy!!
i agree with alison. same cheeks, nose and mitch's eyes. he is a cute boy! i like the new name!
Wow - shows yo how observant I am. I didn't even notice the name change, or even read the last paragraph. Apparently I'm going for the award of worst friend - round two!!
My vote. Ummm, yes.
ummm you but I've always thought that
Haha, you could be twins! Well at least we know he will be SUPER looking when he grows up!
P.S. Love that you changed it to the "ball factory!"
You are a copy cat, but I love it. It is cooler than mine!
I have always thought Colton looks just like you - not argument here!
I think he looks like you, but maybe with Mitch's smile. Everyone always says Grey looks exactly like Peter and I don't even try to fight it... the only people who think he looks anything like me are the people who actually knew me when I was really little.
Hilarious, I love Big Hair!!! He for sure is a mini you.
Can I just say your comment(s) on my blog have me crackin' up every morning.
he totally looks like you! he is one handsome little man.
Post a Comment