Thursday, June 4, 2009

good 'ol ball game.

I can not figure out how to delete the pictures when loaded or switching the order that they came it...So if anyone can inform me on how to do this that would be grrrreat!!

This picture of Halle which is my number 3 child, was loaded by accident, can't figure out how to get rid of it so now you just get to see her cute face....Funny story, she asked me to take this picture of her and I asked her why and she says "because I am pretty" And that was it..good enough reason for me. Hope she is still saying that when she is 16!!!


I added this one because as you will see there were no pictures of Macey in the "to come further down" pictures so I added one...Easter morning....bed head and chocolate faced..best look for 9 am if you ask me! Sporting her princess bling..she even got "pierced ears" (clip on earrings) with the set..she was super excited...mostly because she is a princess and believe me she has the princess role down 100%



OK, now to get to the topic at hand. I was loading pictures a while ago and found these pictures and I got a good chuckle out of them..


My son Colton took the kids outside a few weeks ago to play baseball.....My kids are funny and I am pretty sure the moment played out like this.

OK guys now before we play we must take our photo shoot......Colton's list of things for the shoot....Get camera - check .... get baseball glove - check.....lay on ground - check....take picture of it - check. Of course we can not go without the baseball glove, here it is in all its glory ready for a mean game of baseball.



Get bat - check....lay on ground - check....take picture of it - check.......


Get the cleats we won't really wear but still a part of b-ball - check...lay on dirty old carpet - check - line up together sooo nicely - check .....take picture - check.




Ok now that those pictures are done lets get down to business.....Halle go get the catchers gear on that is really dads umpire equipment and get ready....... er ....please. They always say please, my kids are always VERY polite to each other and use only the kindest of words.
Look at her very focused, deep in thought and concentration. She knows how to work that gear!!





Brett get the ball and pretend to throw it....please.....See again with the kind words, gosh are They are soo wonderful. Look at Bretts face sooo fierce, starring the enemy down....or just starring, he is ready to get the job done...he is going to make Colton proud for sure!! Oh wait, I think he sees a lady bug, he likes bugs.





O.k so lets not forget the self portrait.....look serious - check.....extra cool - check......cross arms in a "you 'da man" pose and then not get that part in the picture - check......
Colton, always getting done what he sets out to do....if its on the list, it will be done!





Bailey, the star pitcher. Get the Ball and start to throw at the phantom hitter.... look mysterious..pitchers are always mysterious so remember to play the part. Just make sure you don't throw the ball for real, that's danger and you can poke someones eyes out.

I tell ya just Look at that pose, very precise and lookin good. That's Bailey always doing it just way its suppose to be done. You can ALWAYS count on her to get the job done right!



O.k guys make it look good....Lets show them what we got..this is the team....
We call ourselves..."TEAM BALL" Just look at those kids, don't mess with them they mean business people!! PRetty sure they are growling...except for Halle...she always stays true to form and makes her best Halle face, that's right, keeping it real that's what she is all about. And P.S ..Bailey please (there it is again..really so proud of their manners) make sure your shoes don't match.



SO there you have it....Not sure there was a actual game played in the yard that day but a picture speaks a thousand words.
You can come to your own conclusion......





9 comments:

Stephanie said...

That was HILARIOUS. I love the "play by play" (pun intended) of the pictres. Halle really does have some sweet catcher moves.
I definitely am for
TEAM BALL!!!
p.s. Colton looks so much like Mitch in that picture!!!!!

Dave, Laura, Maggie and Chloe said...

So Funny, your kids are so cute and I can't believe how grown up they are. I love your blog, it's great.

henline crew said...

That is flippin' hilarious!!!! Each picture captures the true essence of each of your children. Halle, true to her form and "elegance" is squating like she has to poo and probably informed everyone after that pic that she farted. Brett looks excited....that he's about to run into that tree. Bailey, true to herself like always, has the for down pat...with girl daintyness and everything. Even though she's doing something on the less girly side, she always brings the girly into it and Colton frankly is bringing sexy back. I do love the baseball pose at the end. You should put that in a baseball book or something, it looks so professional. That cracked me up.

Alison said...

So great that you posted this for posterity's sake. I'm sure that it will be a fun memory for all of you. Those Ball kids, they knew how have a good time and document it as well :)

The Blandon's said...

Team Ball - so appropriate in so many ways. I love it.
What a great "journal" entry - (that is what mine has turned into anyways)the kids will love to look back on it.
I think Halle is my fav. person ever! She is so profesh!

Daisha said...

I love it! The staged photos remind me of my friends nad I when we were little.
Good luck with your move - last time we moved we only had one kid and absoluetly no furniture, so we'll see how it goes this time!

Heather said...

One of my fave things about your blog is that you write the way you talk! This was such a fun post to read! Good times :)

Anonymous said...

So funny, love it. Fun to hear all your comments and get to know your kids and their personalities. Your awesome

Catherine said...

oh boy halle reminds me of me........kind of scary