Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just a quick note..I have had a few people ask me what I have my kids sing when they have to hold hands when fighting, so I will answer that fast. This is in refrence for the blog right before this one, just for those who missed it. ...The song I have my kids sing is....... I want to kind to "insert childs name" eg.. I want to be kind to "Bailey Ball" for that is right you see. For I say to myself rememeber this..kindess begins with me.... Its a old primary song for those who may not know. Anyway then I make them say I love you after...and they can't mumble it...They have to look at eachother and say it..They HATE it~!!! Anyway...just for those who may be wondering what they could sing.

10 comments:

Alison said...

LOVE IT! :)

Francis Family said...

HAHAHAHA good one! i'm so doing that to my kids!

Stephanie said...

Never inserted my kids names before but that is definitely a great addition to the torture!!

M said...

That is freaking hilarious! I would have HATED doing that! Good for you.

henline crew said...

I remember when you made colton and bailey do that at my house and colton stayed in the corner for like an hour cuz he didnt want to do it and when they did it was freakin' hilarious cuz you could just tell how much they hated it. I love the torture...it really is a good idea. I will give you kudos on this one.

The Blandon's said...

Ya awesome! I would like to witness it happening. Try to have them do it when I come at Christmas.

Tanya said...

ha ha love it! you are a genius!

Catherine said...

i tried this with my kids the other day but before you posted this post - i made them sing - we are a happy family (i love sister, she loves me) they started laughing before they even started - it was fun for them but then again, they were fighting REALLY bad - just pestering each other...it will be fun to try when they are really mad at each other. good job jana - you evil genious!

Janas Bananas said...

Thats partly whats great about it...By the time they are done they are giggling at eachother and so then the angry feelings are gone. ANd I make them stand in the corner till the do it as well..this way they can't get away with it.

Anonymous said...

That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! Seriously!!!!