Saturday, August 30, 2008

12 Years and counting.


Well here we are celebrating 12 years......I am posting some pictures to honor some moments in our lives together.... There were soo many pictures I wanted to post, those of our children. Then I thought, no this is about me and Mitch, yes we created our children through our lustful love together ( I wrote that just for you Catherine) but I wanted some of just us..So I went searching and posted most of the pictures I could find of us. I have come to the conclusion that despit anything else that may make us diffrent we are sooooo much the same. I always have told Mitch its a good thing I had 4 older brothers...I think it was God's way of preparing me for my life with Mitch.
Arn't we just precious??


I wanted to post some wedding pictures, we really have few of them where Mitchs face is normal..He made funny in just about every single one of them. At the time I thought it was us being us..Now I know that it is important sometimes to just smile and look nice....because one day you will have a album of wedding pictures and only about 4 where u you can show people and they don't think you are a retard. Instead they just mock mitch's tie. Which p.s..I told him to wear, my colors were peach and cream (I know, but it was the 90's give me a break) and this tie screamed Mitch and it had peach polka dots in it...so I loved it. And yes I am aware my background is peach, and yes I am aware I still like the color....But just so u all know.....my bathroom is bluish, brownish, greenish....the peach is no longer. I have realsied that you can still like a color just make sure you keep it a secret, otherwise your friends will mock you. **Cough Cough** ..Stephanie






Mitch and I obviously have a problem with smiling seriously for pictures.....We are working on this.





Mitch just loves me soo much he was always throwing me down to kiss me, he just can't keep his hands off me, Even after 12 years he still can't keep his hands off me...well who couldn't when you are wearing hot stretchy pants...






AWWWW I love us, aren't we cute, we belong on a post card that for sure!....we are 2 romantic peas in a pod...








This is us just after the birth of baby number 1.....I am taking one for the team here....I am obviously looking about as hot as I possible could here and I didn't want everyone jealous so I hesitated posting this picture...but I had to post it, so that's just too bad for you. It is cut out for a scrap book..hence the weird shape....and no I am not talking about Mitch's head!! ...hehehehe







This is me after baby number 5.....I loved that moment with her....knowing that was my last time I got to celebrate reaping the consequences of our actions.....not the baby..the pain that comes with a no drugs labour.....5 times...no drugs......It hurt....alot.......Now I just need drugs for the sanity problem.










We had a good day, Mitch took me to the keg for Dinner, then we went and got school supplies..Nothing says I love you like buying school supplies for 4 kids....ya you heard me 4 kids!!! I have 4 kids in school....sad..but sooo nice all at once. Brett starts kindergarten this year, I am kinda having troubles with it but I will be o.k....He is all grown up you know, a big boy now, He rides a bike with 2 wheels now so that means he is big..




But he still kisses me everyday so I will never die.. Is that not soo cute! HE kisses me everyday so I will always stay alive. He asked me one day why I always want kisses, and I told him its cause moms have kids so they can have kisses every day. Their kisses are so special they make everyone smile, and so moms need kisses so they can smile and be happy everyday and live forever...and Brett says...ya so moms can stay alive and you will never die...And I laughed and said..."ya something like that". SO now its tradition, he kisses me everyday so I will never die..here is hoping that his wishes will always come true for his sake...he needs to keep the faith.




Colton still hugs and kisses me too....not in front of anyone of course, he will hug me or snuggle with me in front of people but no kisses....Mitch said the other day.."you know we are loosing him" and I said "ya we are, he has other things to do then hang with us"...but I think as long as he hugs me he is still there a little...I hope he never stops. And knowing Colton, I am pretty sure he won't.




Time flies and kids grow....12 years and 5 kids and no serious bump and bruises. We have been through a lot together and some good times and some harder times then I would have liked, but you live life and push on and make the best of it. We have learned a lot and grown from all that we have experienced and have tried to make the best of what we have. We have worked hard to get to where we are now and hard work keeps coming our way but at least we do it and get to have a few laughs along the way. I would not have asked for anyone else to share these years with.....Well maybe Denzel Washington and a little Brad Pitt here and there, and let's not forget about the young Sean Connery..Let us take a moment for the best James Bond EVER!!....hubba hubba.....But other then that....Mitch is definitely my next choice......Happy Anniversary babe!!!!








7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you rock

Stephanie said...

YOu totally are lustful and dirty... I think its gotten worse after each child!
BUT you totally looked hot after you had Macie. I love it.
I also love the two-headed photo of you and mitch where you look like you are 14.

henline crew said...

Good times with the 12 years. I remember when you got married, I think I looked alot like those pictures your posted on facebook. Oh and I do love the stretchy pants. You dont wear those anymore, I guess you have come a long way

The Blandon's said...

Your so HOT Jana! Sexy hot! Really I am serious - even w/ stretchy pants!

Mike says "when you say, no serious bumps and bruises does brain damage not count?"

The Blandon's said...

Oh and I just love Brett!

Catherine said...

nice jana - especially your lustful love comment - i will remember you in my nightmares tonight - you two are beeaauutiful! if only i had your stunning beauty

Anonymous said...

Aaaw that was so sweet! Love the old school pictures. Love love love the post-birth pic of last ever child. Although, if you keep behaving so naughty it's only natural a #6 will be on it's way soon! :P