Tuesday, September 9, 2008

5 things

I have been tagged for this challange..so here it goes
My top 5 products I cannot live without....

1...The television, I am not a lover of it in the day time. But I love to sit
down at night when the kids are in bed and the house is all clean and
crawl into bed and watch my shows.....It is a little bit of comfort for me.
When we first moved out to Rocky it was my only friend for awhile.

2....Treseme mousse.followed by my blow dryer.. or mousse in general, my hair would
be even more scary then it is now without it....although I will aknowledge that I seldom use it on a dailey basis....but.....when in need it is always there ready to go.

3...The internet...Helloooooooo, who won't use this one for a answer??? it is pretty much my life line and link to the outside world......a bit addictive and can be threatening to ones relationships..but fully worth it I would say....

4...Gum!! minty fresh hide your breath gum...yes I am still and always will be a gum chewer...I don't leave home without it!!

5....The telephone!!!! what would my life be without the phone.....I think this should be my number one answer.....I think it should be what would my life be without Stephanie to talk to everyday....this is what I say to people who ask how I stay soo sane and functionable in my world of mommy hood...I get on the phone, love it...can't live without it..Although when we first moved out here we didn't get the phone or internet for 3 weeks!! Stupid telus....anyway, its amazing how much I loved every minute with my children....there was no getting irritated because I was on the phone and they were demanding my attention.....I got really good at war and monopoly and I baked a whole bunch those 3 weeks.......good times in the stone age...

Well there you have it, I did it..it took a bit of thinking but I did it. Now for my awsome tagging...

Marin, Dina, Steph, Cuppy..and Susie...go to it sistas!!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

5 things:
1. the tv was never your only friend -we found ways to communicate!
2. you're hair is only scary when you wear it in the hutterite style.
3. If the internet was such a "gotta have" in your life you would FIX IT so it stops going on the blink all the time.
4. The phone definitely should have been your number two and ME your number one - what the heck?!!??!?!?!!?
5. You cannot tag so many people, its a cop-out. ;)

henline crew said...

I disagree. Gum should have been your # 1 cuz frankly your breathe stinks....alot.

The Blandon's said...

Dog nabit, why did I ever click on your blog? I have never been good at tags!

Catherine said...

all right i did my tag

Anonymous said...

haha! love the bit about spending quality time with the kids in the stone age....but apparently those days are gone! HAHA