So random thought, I was going through some videos and I have found some funny videos and it got me thinking, I am not sure I have ever talked about Brett.
I love this kid, he smiles at me and my heart melts. Without getting into a big long story I will explain the introduction to Brett. Brett came into our lives at the worst possible time, we were living with my parents since Mitch went back to school, I had just started working again so I could help generate some income. Well I got pregnant and ended up sooooo sick I thought I was going to die, I would pray everyday that this would just go away....We did not plan him and actually we were trying to prevent this kind of thing from happening.
Well it didn't go away, and one day while sitting in the doctors office I was in tears, tears that would not stop...The Doctor left me alone for a moment to collect myself and when he left the room I sat there and all of a sudden the room got really bright, almost like the sun came blasting right into the room and I got this wonderful overwhelming feeling that it was going to be ok and that I would have great joy with this child, after that the sun left the room and I started to cry again. I had more moments like this through out my pregnancy , moments that were very special to me and helped me bond with this baby inside me, and I am sure it was kept me going so I could get through the sickness.
After Brett was born I was bursting with love for this child, I found myself crying every time I thought about it.
He was the BEST baby, he never cried unless he was Hungary, I felt like I neglected him all the time since he just sat there content all the time....Well he turned into a toddler and that was that...he was the busiest, climbed on everything, got into everything, ran everywhere kid you have ever met and he drove me insane!!!!! He was more then all my kids put together ever were, my other kids were quiet, clam and never left my side, so he was a whole new ball game for me. For awhile there I wondered when the joy would come since he had so much energy he completely exhausted me......Well Brett is now 6 and he still exhausts me, still full of energy, he goes and goes, but he is more sensitive then his sisters and about as sweet as cherrie pie and this mom is a sucker for him. I mean seriously how can you not love a face like this??

Brett always falls asleep where ever he stops...he goes all day so once he stops he is out!
can you possibly get any cuter?? I mean really??
can you possibly get any cuter?? I mean really??

Me and the Brett man.


He snuggles me everyday and I know that he is mine....he was mine before this earth and will be mine after this earth. I am not sure the connection that came with him but I know we were kindred spirits.
Brett, not sure he will ever slow down EVER, but I am sure I will always love to love him.
Here is a few video's, the 2nd video is a good example of the "Ball children" Those 2 cute girls in the pink running together are my sweet girls...the 2 kids running through the others bowling everyone over are my kids as well, this shows Brett in all his glory...running and running never stopping when he is suppose to be waiting his turn.....Yep those wild animals would be the Ball children, it can't be denied.....
Merry Christmas!!!


12 comments:
Brett, he is a special spirit. I think I lost half of my hearing talking to him. Oh I love Brett. So now that your all settled and done in your house, does that mean your gonna come to mine and help me get it all done too?? I know you want to because I am your favorite. Maybe send your kids over and they can wash the walls for me cuz I don't want to.
oh and Macey looks super happy in that picture you put on top. Mady wore that dress on sunday. It was super cute. (your disappointed that both comments are from me aren't you?)
I LOVE his little random spots of sleeping, and he does look very sweet!
i remember all those walks we took while being pregnant being CERTAIN body parts would fall off and/or out! they didn't - surprise!
i also remember endless conversations with us wondering how we would ever survive Morgan & Brett... so far so good!
I love you and your cute family! You gotta love those tender moments that make it all worth it. You are such a good mom! Hope you guys have a fantastic Christmas!
Great post my friend :) You are a great mom and he sure is adorable. Merry Christmas and see you soon!
My first memories of Brett: 1. in a cute sailor jumpsuit at church the fist time i met you - oh, those big blue eyes! 2. crawling like speedracer down (then up again) the wooden ramp to your parent's front door 3. chatting with you via telephone and hearing you exlaim that somehow he had gotten on top of the fridge and into the freezies stored up there. what a funny, handsome, sweet little guy.
What a great post! He's ADORABLE.
Ha ha, "a whole new ball game"... Oh the tears!
Really though, Brett is a sweetheart and you are super lucky to have him. Children are such blessings... Oh the tears!
He is adorable! You made me cry. Sweet blogging.
I think he has the same sleeping disorder my husband has...
He is way too cute!
Hey, my Samantha isn't the only one who won't stop! HE so reminds me of her.
He is so cute Jana!
Glad to hear you are getting settled in.
Post a Comment