So just so you know, I have eaten my pie, and now that its done I will report, we have bought the house! the deal is done, we are just waiting on the lawyers and then we move on the 15th.
The timing is not perfect right before Christmas but who cares, my tree will go up and baking can finally start and I will start to get settled. There is lot's of work ahead of us as far as painting and flooring bathrooms, kitchen and all that good stuff to do but it will be fun...kinda. I love to renovate, I just hate living through it and waiting for them to be done....But I deal.
So here is my house, it's not the best picture it was the one that was listed on the Internet, the right hand side of the house is missing in the picture. It has a big fenced in back yard on a dead end street so no traffic, just 5 more houses then no more road and a big open field for kids to play and ride bikes. 5 big bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and a big open kitchen from 1978, and the best part of the house is I have a hallway in my bedroom with 2 closets on each side of the hallway and at the end of the hallway is the master bath, I think this is what sold me the house, lame I know but I did not expect that in this house so it was a lovely surprise and I loved it!.....and it is mine! Anyway, there is my update...I will be back when things are settled and Christmas is over! Peace out!


9 comments:
I like it! Congrats on finally being homeowners!!! I think it's great that you'll be in before Christmas.
Yay for the Ball Family!!!!!!!!
Awesome! Nothing like getting to use your own stuff again! Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Ummm, since I live with you, I already knew and I've already been there and I have seen it and it's hallway and it really is a cute house and it'll look really good when you are done. But just like you, I will be a good sister and comment anyway. YAY for moving out of MY house!!!! :P
That's awesome Jana!! I'm so excited for you. I totally know what it's like to live with people, thank goodness you guys are both awesome and have so much fun together. I've seen the bad side of that situation and it sucks, so at least you have that ;) Merry Christmas to you!!
WOOT WOOT!! That's still so awesome - somewhere of your very own that's totally YOURS (well, and the banks but who can't say that right?) So, so happy for you guys. You've been super patient and now get to reap the rewards. Love you and miss you and can't wait to see it all - Hugs :)
hooray, jana, hooray! love you.
Painting - YES please!!! But I love that all this has finally happened - YES!!! I am excited to come and visit and stay with you in PC. I felt the stress being released as I was reading. Plus, LOVE the hallway in the bedroom and master bath!!!
HOLLA! At least now when you move your tummy will be full from all that humble pie! And, if voicing those opinions gets you the house - more power to ya!
So excited that you finally have a home and left me all alone in loserville, thanks I appreciate it. You are a good bff. Really.
woot! woot! you should make a christmas tree out of moving boxes!! good luck with moving.
Post a Comment