Friday, August 7, 2009

Can you here the swooshing when she blinks??


So the other day I had my cute little niece on my lap and I was looking at her and noticed her eye lashes..I have never seen such long lashes in my life(except on me of course) ;) ..so I had to experiment...I sent Bailey for my make up and proceeded to put on the mascara....Here are the results...Seriously, could her lashes be any longer??? People pay good money for those eyes lashes!!!


They go past her eyebrows for heavens sakes!!!
Don't you hate her??? Its a good thing she is adorable, makes it hard to dislike the girl....
I decided to add this picture as well. People have always said since Halle was little that she looked like her aunt Dina..I agree. well when Aunty Dina had a little girl of her own, I noticed right away that she looked lots like Halle's baby pics..So here are the results, Give Halle some blue eyes and Mady some darker skin and you got twinneres!! what do you think?? They look more like sisters then my daughters do!
Well, short and sweet, that's what I am all about....having a Happy Busy Summer!!

5 comments:

henline crew said...

who's little girl is that?? She really is adorable. Sometimes she reminds me of snuffalupogus.

The Blandon's said...

I love those lashes! And yup, they could be sisters!

Unknown said...

what a bunch of cuties. just like their moms!:)

Stephanie said...

Short: yes.
Sweet: ummmmm, sweet yes, "sweet".
Those are some crazy lashes. Thankfully they weren't wasted on a boy this time!! hehe

stacey said...

oh my gosh!! those eyelashes are AMAZING! they do look like sisters!! so cute!