Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hi, my name is not Tanya....

Well I do not have much to blog about..I just feel like if I don't get blogging soon I am gonna hear about it...So I will be randomly jabbling.

So I was reading my cousins blog and she was talking about her craft addictions...Tanya if you are reading this I promise I will be nice. So she is an amazingly talented girl!! Seriously, how much more awesome can one get, she is a Martha Stewart no joke!!??? Anyway she was talking about how she is addicted to crafts and it was cute cause she said...."Hi my name is Tanya and I am addicted to crafts"...So I got to thinking, Well I have no talents and really if I were to say a "hi my name is" it would go something like this..


Are you ready for it????


Hi my name is Jana...


I am addicted to.........


..................................The Pomegranate...........That's right people....The pom...the 2$ a piece POM!


Honestly!!! Sometimes I can't even deal!!! I really am though, I can't get enough of these sweet little things.....I have also passed this wonderful trait of mine down to my kids, they as well love them or just about any fruit really....Fruit is the love of my life. But now I have to share these and I keep thinking.."no these poms are MINE" I don't want to share them. My mom came to visit and she wanted to eat one and I was thinking..."um no they are mine and I want to eat them" But I shared anyway, I am a good daughter like that. So Tanya I just wanted to say even though you are addicted and may have a problem..at least it is cute and has a purpose and it brings others joy to see the things you come up with. And your kids will grow knowing they have a mom who can make anything even though she has a problem..hehehe. Mine will grow up always saying...My mom can always find then nicest pomegranate out there......and she always picks the best bananas......Oh and she blogs multiple paragraphs like no other and then Stephanie is forced to read them ;).....So in conclusion I will leave it at that. Tanya, you are awesome and I love your crafts so I will support you in your addiction and encourage it always. ...... till next time my friends.

10 comments:

henline crew said...

word

Stephanie said...

Well I do have to take credit for this addiction for without me... you would not be thinking "pom-poms's"!! And really.. Tanya is super crafty and amazing BUT do crafts prevent cancer? Studies migh show they do... but crafts definitely don't stain your clothes! So - there.

The Blandon's said...

It's true, she is amazing!

M Smith said...

When it's all said and done, I like your long paragraphs. They make me laugh, and then I try to tell Peter about them, but I never do them justice.

Anonymous said...

i too like poms& all fruit, but I also like food.
Hi my name is susanne and i am addicted to food!
at least your addiction wont make you fat like me ha ha

Tanya said...

oh my gosh! you are so funny and so nice! we love those poms as well. travis had a winter a few years back where he couldn't get enough of them! i just wanted to let you know that you won a scrabble tile pendant! so just email me your address. w.travis.smith@gmail.com

Unknown said...

yes we love tanya, but you are great too jana.

Unknown said...

ps: at costco you can get the just the pom seeds...but you probably don't have a costco near you...nevermind.

Lorissa said...

Jana I just have to say that I totally creep on your blog...and...update I am waiting sheesh!

Anonymous said...

You know, I'm not a pom kinda gal. although if they're sprinkled in a salad i do like em!