Friday, October 17, 2008

Are you serious???

SO lets talk about waking up at crazy hours in the morning....I woke up this morning with the worst pain in my lower left side, a pain I have never felt before..I was not gas, it was not pms, I had no idea what it could be..all I know is it hurt, like a Sharp pain but like a really really sore muscle and there was a big ball of heaviness all at the same time. .. I turned and looked at the clock and it said 4:45...Of course. Not 6:46....not 7:45.....not even 5:45.......No 4:45..an hour and a half before I have to actually get up and start my day...Well I went down stairs to get on the computer to see what the symptoms of appendicitis is and my Internet was down....I rubbed my tummy and it hurt more....getting worried thinking "what if it is my appendix, there will be no date for me tonight" I was getting scared, thinking about all the stuff that would not get taken care of If I ended up in the hospital..What would everyone do?? What would Mitch do??? What would my kids do?? What would my day home moms do??? Oh the terrible things that would happen without me....So I got up wondering if I should take a shower first so I don't stink too much at the hospital and wake up Mitch maybe?? talk to him about it??? The pain kept coming....and coming.....I was not feeling better about life since I had never felt this kind of pain before...This was a new one....What to do..Should I call my mom in Ohio, it was 7:oo there she should be awake right???
I then began to not feel very good, not like I was going to barf but kinda....Waiting for the Internet to come back up and not doing it, I continued to sit and stare at the screen.....Thinking about what was going to happen....
I decided then to go back to bed and try to sleep while I wait to see what happens....So I crawled back into my bed, I laid there....not sleeping......Then all of a sudden.....I had to go! Well to make a long story short and to try and leave as much details out as possible....After all was said and done I was fine...still a little sore....but fine, and in time the soreness left. When Mitch woke up I told him my crazy story and he turns to me without even a flinch and says....."They call that gut rot" I get that sometimes, its no big deal....I said "WHAT" Who came up with a disgusting name like that??? Gut Rot???? That's awful, I am sure that a man came up with that term. I know that because if a girl named it...it would be called...."Bunt cake in the stomach" But its not there fore...I get to say when I call Steph..."guess what happened to me last night..I totally got gut rot"....That just too wonderful.....Never in my life have I ever experienced that, good thing I didn't go to the doctor...how embarrassing that would be...."Oh Mrs. Ball, you may go home now you just need to go home and use the bathroom...all is good just a little gut rot"
Now I will be tired today, and I may not enjoy my date with my husband that he so sweetly planned and got a babysitter and everything for....because I will be spending the whole time dreaming of being in my bed...Oh well.
I will still have a great time walking around wally world,and other stuff.....
Well I guess that is all for now, I know it was a really great blog full of non gross stuff but hey...You all keep bugging me to blog, and since my husband is keeping my picture disk hostage at his office....Till I get my pictures to blog, this is what you get!!! Peace out.....

14 comments:

henline crew said...

Thanks for informing me about "gut rot". I am smarter now for reading this and I will forever know what the problem is if it ever does arise. Only you would blog about poo

Alison said...

LOL! Oh, Jana! Seriously - I've been waiting forever for you to finally blog and you give me a crazy poo story! but, hey - glad your not dying :)

Stephanie said...

welllll. Nothing like a man to tell you something new. I like your use of words in this one: gas, pms, gut rot. Really its impressive. Sorry I wasn't around yesterday to share your "pain". Although as if we would ever discuss bodily functions!!!

Anonymous said...

your hilarious jana! I cant believe you have never had a case of "gut rot" maybe you have finally been a Ball long enough you finally get to experience some of the traits that come along with the name. HAHAHA. I am peeing myself laughing at you. first of all your appendix is on the right not the left and second of all it's not really called gut rot is called diarrhea!!! ha ha ha ha
ps I like the look of your blog

Mike said...

2 Questions:

1. Can I have the last 3 minutes of my life back?

2. Is Gut Rot the technical term? Because when I google it, I get some butt-rock band, and have to go down quite a way before the profanities stop.

Janas Bananas said...

Oh..just to clarify....it was not diarriah, I jhave experienced the pain of that many times...This was like a big heavy rock...just not a rock...and Mitch corrected me..it is not called "gut Rot" its called "gut Rock" I just heard him wrong I guess....

Janas Bananas said...

And mike..no you cannot have the 3 minutes back!!! They were well wasted buddy and deep down you know it!!!

The Blandon's said...

Jana, that was disscusting! Ewwwww. Atleast it wasn't appendicitis.

Catherine said...

oh jana - you are so funny - where are you and why aren't you living by me to bless me with your hilarity more often - oh well, just pass on more of your gut rot stories and it will be all good!

Francis Family said...

Jana you are hilarious!! I loved that story, it was suspensful, gross, funny and very entertaining! You should be a movie writer!! haha I'm glad you survived that experince and I could so see me doing the same thing...and Dustin informing me about all the gross things our bodies do!

Tanya said...

oh my gosh i have never heard of gut rot. now i know...and i have a little bit of a stomach ache. ha! hope you still have a fun night with your hubby.

Life Is Golden said...

I don't even know what to say... I think you might be the funniest person I know! When I started reading, I thought for sure you had a kidney stone (been there, done that... multiple times), only to find out that you just needed a good bathroom break... Hahahah! I love it.
Emily found my blog, therefore I found Dina's, which led me to yours... Woot Woot!

Heather said...

I'm just glad it wasn't a tumor!

Anonymous said...

What on earth? I'm with the guy for the three minutes back. :P

I joke I joke! At least it wasn't appendicitis. That would suck!!!