Things are good, busy, I am still at Walmart in the evenings, I enjoy it and I have met tons of people which was my goal and I am enjoying the social life that comes with it. Although I think time is coming to quit there, my kids are starting to complain so I think I may just oblige them.
I am running my day home which has been fun, I started with 6, 1 year olds that are now 2 year olds and all the mamma's have had babies so come the winter I will have a house full of tiny tots.. Which is good for me since I am not having anymore of my own babies, this keeps me satisfied with kids at my feet, I got a 10 month old a little while ago and I told Mitch that I was happy to get to play with her and then send her home for the night.
It has been really good for me, I decided I really like where I am at with my kids they are older now and we can come and go since we have built in babysitters, this helps us have some date nights at the grocery store..very romantic.
It is also nice they can all go outside to play and I don't have to have a panic attack every time they leave my sight at home or the park of wherever. I have no car seats and strollers to haul and the kids just get themselves in the car and off we go.. So even though I miss having babies I am now in a good place of realising I am not in baby mode anymore, which was weird to realise this since that is all I did for 10 years but it is just o.k. I think it also comforts Mitch to know I will not beg him for babies anymore...
When I had Macey the doctor advised me that she should be my last, I always wanted 6 kids so I was not so sure how I felt about it. I get horribly sick when I am pregnant, so sick I can't even get out of bed and I barf my life away and hooked up to IV in the hospital while my parents take day duty in taking care of my children till Mitch got home..it was a good life :S
But not only that I have crazy fast labours, Colton my first was only 2 1/2 hours and each one got faster and by the time I had Macey she was 23 minutes start to finish, super intense, and I shoot them out so fast the nurse barley catches them since my doctor has missed every one of them, he always walked in right after they came out.
Because of this my body goes into shock and I hemorrhage, and it got worse with each one, so by the time I had macey I had about 30 people in the room trying to stop the bleeding, that would not stop, I won't get into detail but it was a traumatizing experience and I think my husband still isn't over it.
The doctor then proceeded to tell me that he thought it best I don't do that again, he thought he was going to loose me, so if I decided to do it again that next time he would book me for a C section and then take all my woman parts with it to prevent any of that happening again. So we prayed and have since felt good that our family was here and I have been fine with the the 5 kids I have....Some people don't even get to have 1 child, so I am more then blessed and happy to accept that I got to have 5.
And here are the fabulous 5, pretty cute stuff eh??
Now that I have told you a story I had no intention of telling, nor was it any reason for this entry I will continue on with my purpose of this blog.
So the other day I was sitting with one of my day home kids on my lap, he was having a bad day so I pulled out the lap top and tuned on some raffi and then turned on the photo center/web cam and started to have fun with him. Anyway after he got off my lap I went through the pictures and noticed something super awesome..so I took some more pictures too see if my find was right, and sad new is that I was right...I have a Quasimodo eye..is this the result of getting old? one eye decided to droop and sag while the other looks large marge?? So the next day I still was not over it, after looking in the mirror 3 trillion times to see if I could see this crazy big eye and small droopy eye but I could not see it in the mirror so I decided to take more pictures...this time without makeup to see if it was just the light reflecting off my shiny face...But alas I was wrong, it is just my crazy eye...
Take a look, and tell me the truth, I can handle it...They should make a Disney movie after me and call it "mom's stink eye" I would totally watch it.
P.s...I think I am a gangster so ignore the face epression, I come by it honestly. I have problems taking pictures.

I think it is time to look into some face lift prices, what do you think?? Or maybe getting someone to reshape the eye brows, I mean having one pointy eye brow on the already big scary eye does not help the droppy eye at all. I look like I am in constant eye brow lifting...Marin, come home and help me please..Mike does your dentist office have lazers to lazer my eye??
I tried the no make up look to see if there was a difference and I think that it does not matter...crazy is just there...I am old, it is time I just deal with it.

5 comments:
Jana! Oh my heavens... don't you fret for a second... you are not alone... I too have a quasi eye... seriously... one eye is always a little more closed than the other one in pictures... you can ask Joel if you want (go on... call him up), I'm always grumbling about it.
Is it mean that I kind of feel better knowing I'm not alone?
hahahahahahaa
quasi-licious!
everyone has quasi eyes. no lie.
look back at other pics and i can guarantee old or young everyone has one eye smaller than the other.
i really commend you for posting your non makeup pic AFTER your makeup one.
hotness all the way around.
what is with your eye in the first one? it is huge?? So weird. You don't look like that in real life. Maybe it's just a case of "Lorelle's cheek in the mirror" syndrome. You know what I am talking about.
And frankly, Do you know what lazers do?
If I didn't know better, I would say you have WAY TOO MUCH TIME on your hands (or your right eye as the case may be). I agree with Dina, your eyes don't look lopsided in real life -- or maybe they do and your personality overshadows them. You are beautiful.
My eyes do the same thing! I'm not lying. It's always bugged me/ I have a very uncemetrical face. Ummm, you look fabulous and I love your hair!
Post a Comment