Monday, February 28, 2011

Selena Gomez-Magic!!! Amazing Parody



I did not realise it had been sooo long since I last blogged, I need better motivation, but I am busy, I have a day home with 9 children, 6 whom are 2 and under so my time to sit and get blogs done is non existent, I take my down time and get things done that I need to get done, or maybe I just sit on the couch and read?? Actually I don't do that either since I hate reading anything that isn't an Archie comic. I think I sleep? I am not sure what I do actually, my life is pretty much a blur at this point.

Anyway, I thought I would post my kids music videos they made, they are in 2 different blogs since I do not know how to put them both in the same post, but you only need to comment under one post, I understand....Anyway I love to dance, I hear good music and I just have to shake it, music runs through my veins so it brings me great joy that my kids share my passion for busting a move...Or maybe just my passion for doing crazy things, Oh the madness that goes on in this house of mine.

My kids like to make videos, they spend their days doing this and I have a few great "movies" they have put together, but they are long and maybe boring for those who don't really know them enough to invest the time, so I won't make you watch those.... So enjoy the music, one of these days I will up date u on the exciting happenings in the Ball house....Maybe that is my problem, we are just very boring around here.

The boy in the glasses is my nephew, he is Mitchs brothers son. It was soo cute because he is a pretty reserved kid and it took Colton some convincing to get him to do this video so its fun to watch Austin break out and get jiggy with it....This is what happens when you come to the Ball house, you will be corrupted, I promise.....Peace out.

3 comments:

The Blandon's said...

This is soooooo funny. I love the pillow scene with Colton, or when he is laying on the floor. HaHaHaHa!

henline crew said...

This one is definatly a gooder. I remember making skits and stuff with cousin Stephanie. Too bad we didn't have a camera.

Steph said...

i have no words to describe what is going through my head right now!
hahahahahahahahaha