Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bailey button

Do you ever look at your children and love them soo much you think you are literally going to burst out of your skin because you don't know where all that love is going to go?? I love those moments..I love to love my children...











Today's topic is Bailey...

I walked in her room today to give her her clothes to put away and I noticed a new sign on the door...Bailey's specialty is signs on the door, we have them everywhere..even our bathroom. She likes to lay down the rules of the room...I think that she may be exempt from all these rules but I could be wrong, maybe I will ask her.

Bailey is 10 going on 11, she is sweet, tiny, like really tiny..the girl looks like she is 7. She is helpful, organised, clean, creative and always standing up for her friends...she is a wonderful girl and is hitting the full on pre teens with a vengeance. You walk in her room and you know you are in a room that belongs to a 10 year old girl.

Anyway, I found this new sign hanging on her door and I had a good chuckle..One of Baileys pet peeves is Halle's nose picking, I am not really sure why this bugs her soo much, after all it's just boogers. Halles room has booger on the wall by her bed, it's gross..I make her wipe her walls all the time. Here if you look closely you will see the boogies on the wall, this is right beside her bed.















Just a little picture of miss Halle with her hamster.
Boogies in the back ground.










Anyway, Bailey always gets upset at the nose picking. We are trying to remedy the situation but we have proved unsuccessful to date.
Just a side note...Halle's room is not that pink, they have pink curtains and they are closed in this picture so everything looks way pinker..her wall's are actually white.

This is the new note...It reads.
"No nose picking in Baileys room please"


I am happy she added the "please" in there, shows good manners.




we put Macey's dresser in Baileys closet because her closet is big and we did not have any room to put it in the bedrooms, so Bailey kindly wrote a sign that hangs on the closet door....







These are the other signs that hang on her door..Please read the rules before entering the room..Mitch was pleased to see that he was not included in the no "boys" part.








This is a picture of her wall's..
That "Bailey Ball" sign she did all by herself, she sat and drew and colored and cut out the paper and put it one her wall..Looks pretty good, she is very creative.




















If you look closely at her "night stand" she made that all buy herself too...I promised her we would find her a real night table, but it seems the ones that match her bed are no long available since they have discontinued the line...Oh well.

I am looking forward to the teens...I think she is going to be ton's of fun..about as fun as I was for my parents. We should maybe ask my parents their opinion on that one. :s

7 comments:

Francis Family said...

oh my goodness this was hilarious! I love her "rules". Oh and the nose picking on the wall, hilarious!!
All of this was way funny. I can't wait for all this to come. ;)
oh and she is too cute, you make cute babies.

henline crew said...

I really love Bailey. You can always count on her to get the job done, to do it right, and then cross it off the list when she is done. I still find papers in my toy boxes when you lived here mostly titled "Bailey's store" and then some with prices on them. She's funny. However, I need to bring up the topic of Halle and how the nose picking and wiping is such a perfect example of her, it's funny. Halle is Halle and all who know her, know exactly what I am talking about. That girl is pure entertainment and I think she's awesome. I could however, have done without the picture of her boogers. It made me throw up in my mouth a little.

The Blandon's said...

Hey, at least she isn't eating the boogers!
Bailey is AWESOME and I love her. Those signs are great!
That 1st picture of Bailey is amazing. She is gorgeous. She'll be a heart breaker one day if she isn't already...
BTW, I love the picture of Halle. Everything is pink even Halle!

Stephanie said...

oh man i remember those girlie days!!! and boogers may just be boogers but a girls' got the right to enforce a sanitized room ;)

Lorissa said...

Looks like you have a little organized artist on your hands. As for the boogers, hmmm tell her they have bugs in them and if she picks them the eggs hatch and then they will bite her when she sleeps. But if she blows her nose, no harm done. Does that sound scary enough to stop picking a nose? I just creeped myself out.

Telley said...

ryan and i had a good chuckle over the boogers - so gross, yet so funny! bailey is such a sweetheart - and very meticulous! i think my house would cause her brain pain - i know it bugs briar.

Daisha said...

I went looking for the max factor mascara in my town but can't find any! I really need a good mascara or just some eyelashes like yours. Are you guys coming to the reunion next summer?!