Anyway, Summer has been busy and fun and I will have more of that later but for now I just have a short message.
Do you see this cute face?? Adorable right?

Today this lovely child says to me.
"Mom just a minute I need to go take a Deuce" I turned around and said "excuse me" and she then says " Mom, Deuce is a word you say for when you have to take a dump"........Angelic isn't she.
I think Mitch and I will be having a conversation when he gets home.
9 comments:
Ha that is hilarious!! That's something Dustin says! So funny.
By the way in your header, the brunette (don't know her name sorry) looks identical to you!
ohhhhhhhhhhh man!!!!
gotta love them right?!
i like the new look of your blog.. i think you are back in action!
Oh Macey Jae! She is just too perfect! Love her!
That is so funny!!! I can't stop laughing. She is so dang cute though. The other day Maggie said 'damn it'....Dave is going to get a talking to also :P
What?? One of your kids is talking about pooping?? weird........
Oh and I'm liking the new blog, it was time for a change.
I think she has overheard you and Steph talking....does she talk about sharting too hahah hohohoho
oh my gosh so funny! i love the photo's of the kids. they are really adorable. 5 kids! that is something to be proud of.
I died when I read this... and I know exactly how you feel. So so so funny. Sorry this is so late... it's been awhile.
Here's assuming you still check your blog...
Ahem. Jana, you kill me! I've missed your comments they always make me laugh. I hope all is well!
Post a Comment